Sunday, October 13, 2013

Columbus Day Parade in Branford CT 2013

This year the Columbus Day Parade was held in my little town of Branford CT! 

And even better was the fact that all I had to do was walk three short blocks to watch it.

I took sooooo many pictures. Over 300 to be exact, and because I simply can't choose my favorites from them, I'm simply going to post a few and, if you want, you can click the link to the Home Place facebook page at the bottom of this post to see the rest.
Branford First Selectman Unk DaRos, CT Governor Dan Molloy, CT Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman

CT Governor's Foot Guard


Sons of Italy

Stony Creek Drum Corps


Totoket Ancient Fife & Drum Corps


BPOE No. 1939 Branford Elks Club


The Webster Hose, Hook and Ladder Company No. 3


For more pictures visit the Home Place Facebook page

Click  Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics