Monday, June 2, 2014

Rootology Review for Allergy Sufferers

Promotional Review
AH-AH-AH....CHOOOOO

Rootology: Breathe Free


I love flowers. And, honestly, who doesn't?

I love kittens. Even kittens that grow up to be full grown cats. And dogs. Playful puppies and doggies big and small.

But, back to flowers, I really love flowers. Lots of flowers. I love digging in the dirt in my garden, and although my house is cloaked in full shade, my front yard gets enough sun for window boxes. I also have a few flowering perennial bushes, my favorites are my butterfly bush, lilacs, a rhododendron, and a few azaleas. Needless to say, I love anything that flowers.

And I love trees. Contrary to my cynical nature, believe it or not, I'm a big-ole-tree-hugger.

And do I have trees?

Oh yes, I do... LOADS of trees! I live on a tiny little lot with SEVEN (count-em!) trees on it!

It's a mini-forest. Every morning when I leave my house, I have to clean my windshield off because it's covered in TREE POLLEN! And in the fall - all it seems I do is rake leaves!

Left - Right Clockwise
My car covered in pollen. I wouldn't be surprised if bees really were attracted to it!
My furball cat Macy, My grand-nephew pup Cooper, 

My front Window Box

What do all these things all have in common?

Allergens!

Pollen, pet dander, leaves, dust, and all sorts of stuff that makes me go...

AH-AH-AH....CHOOOOO

So, the nice folks at Rootology asked me to try their product.  And of course I said YESSS!

And what did I find?

It certainly helped me with the symptoms. I could BREATHE! And although I did still have a few tiny sneezes, I didn't feel the same headache and sinus pressure. My nasal passages were markedly clearer.

Rootology was developed based on an ancient Chinese herbology formula. Which means it contains natural ingredients that help you fend off the allergens. Instead of drying you up - it CLEARS you up.

And who wouldn't want to experience that?

Rootology contains 
VITAMIN C & D: Boosts immune system & respiratory health
XANTHIUM FRUIT: Opens nasal passages for rhinitis, sinusitis, nasal discharge; relieves itching, headache
MAGNOLIA FLOWER: Opens the nasal passages for rhinitis, sinusitis, nasal discharge; relieves headache
FORSYTHIA FRUIT: Relieves sore, swollen throat
PLATYCODON ROOT: Relieves itchy nose and eyes
ANGELICA ROOT: Relieves nasal congestion, headache, sinus pain
CINNAMON TWIG: Unblocks phlegm accumulation in the chest
SCHIZONEPETA STEM: Relieves itchy nose and eyes; transforms phlegm
LEDEBOURIELLA ROOT: Relieves itchy nose and eyes
SCHISANDRA FRUIT: Tonifies the respiratory system
WILD CHRYSANTHEMUM FLOWER: Relieves sore, swollen throat
ANEMARRHENA: Nourishes nasal passages
PHELLONDENDRON BARK: Supports kidney function
LICORICE ROOT: Supports lung function, harmonizes other herbs

Itchy nose, watery eyes, nasal congestion. UGH! Who wants that?

If you're like me and want relief from all the same symptoms, try Rootology and #BreatheFree!

Rootology can be found in select stores or can be purchased online HERE.

About Simar Singh, the developer of Rootology:
Simar Singh is the Founder and CEO of Rootology. Introduced to ancient Chinese herbal formulations by his father, he had been benefiting for years before realizing that all Americans should also benefit, founding Rootology to ensure just that.

Learn more about Rootology at: http://www.rootologyhealth.com/
Follow them at
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Rootology.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rootology.

Disclaimer: Home Place Blog was provided with a sample of this product to help facilitate this review. All opinions are our own and describe our experience with this product. Your experience may differ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics